Wednesday, October 8, 2008

So excited!

I was really anxiety ridden this morning as I arrived at church, but God pulled through as always! All details fell into place and we had a fun time. It was a great group of ladies and I am so excited to make some new friends!

I am so thankful for those of you who were able to join me this morning and am so excited to walk this journey with each and every one of you!

Please feel free to use this blog to leave comments and have dialogue throughout the week!

For those of you who are watching the videos online or reading the book and doing the workbook please also feel free to join in the conversation!

PS - if anyone still needs a workbook, we have a few left. Let me know and I will be happy to get it to you! It is going to be an AWESOME study!

4 comments:

Amanda said...

I'm following along and reading but I still need a workbook. Let me know if I can come get it or meet you somewhere to pick it up. Thanks!

boltefamily said...

Let me know what works for you Amanda! I am super flexible! You are welcome to come pick it up or I can get it to you if I you let me know where to bring it! I am so glad you are joining us! Hope all is well!

Amanda said...

I am really flexible as well. I could sneak away and pick it up if that works.

boltefamily said...

That is fine! Either way. You can email me at boltefamily@windstream.net and let me know!