Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Role Call and Info

I am so excited! We are a week away from our first Bible Study start date! YEA!

Please bookmark this page for easy reference as this will be a way for all of us to communicate and discuss. (So even if you cannot come and want to read the book along with us you are welcome to join in! We would love to have you)

I KNOW that 9:30 seems unbearably early for many of us, myself included, but I am confident that God will bless us through it all!

If you are planning on attending the study or if you are planning on reading the book and following along please leave a comment and introduce yourself. Feel free to use a nickname if you feel uncomfortable giving your real name here. I would just like to have an idea of how many people will be joining in on this exciting journey!

If you have ANY questions or concerns PLEASE feel free to contact me! I am interested in your input.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Yay for this blog! I am thinking I won't be able to come to the bible study itself, but I am super excited to still be a part of it through the blog. I'm in!

Lisa

Denise said...

Hi Kristy,
I think the bible study sounds great and although I can't travel several states each Wednesday morning to be with you, I'm glad to have the opportunity to join in this way.
Denise

Just Me said...

I am so happy that this "idea" became reality for you! I will be starting a local Bible Study on Tuesday and am not exactly sure what all is involved with that. So, I think I'll sit this one out, but may end up following along (and consider doing the one in January).

Very exciting!